7.23.2005

Windows Vista?

So, the successor to Windows XP is going to be called Vista. I don't care for the name too much because my fiancee used to live in Vista, CA and it was a dump, so naturally I associate the two. Besides that, that name just doesn't work for an operating system. It's an operating system, not a rehab center. Not to mention, the video of the announcement was probably the worst quality video I've seen in a while, especially coming from the worlds largest software company.

Anyway, it didn't take long before the Macheads to start bagging on it. Hasta la Vista, Baby seemed to get a lot of laughs. But my favorite is this:

VISTA = Vastly Inferior System To Apple

And this:

V= Viruses
I= Intrusions
S= Spyware
T= Trojans
A= Adware

Ha!

Someone even found a nice screenshot of the new OS on Flickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment