6.28.2004

Re: Coke is Disgusting

After I put up the last post, Coke is Disgusting, I went to the grocery store. While I was checking out, I noticed that a very horizontally challenged woman (read: fat lady) wandered in line right behind me. Being curious since I had just posted something about how disgusting Coke is, I wondered if she had any soda in her choice selection of grocery items. Among the carbohydrate-laden cart (a wholesale size box of crackers and LOTS of bread items), I noticed four 12-packs of cheap cola. I'm almost being rude looking into her cart, but I couldn't help it. After I had checked out, she had all her groceries ready for checkout. When the cashier grabbed the 12-pack of soda she had put up there, she said, "I have SIX of those." Underneath all that other stuff lurked two more 12-packs of cheap cola than what I had originally counted. When she said that, I stood there confused for just a second. The guy was already done with bagging my groceries. When I turned around, the bagger looked at me like, what are you doing, get outta here! I said thanks and left.

I couldn't help but thinking something like this photo. Well, maybe not the naked part.

No comments:

Post a Comment