1.01.2009

First Post 2009

2009 is finally here. What to do? I'm reading an excellent book, listening to jazz, and drinking a cappuccino.

We finished the nursery today...almost. Maybe a few touch up spots, but it's mostly done.

Took down the Christmas tree and outside lights.

Morgan made tortellini soup. Pretty good for the first time.

It snowed like crazy. I'm loving it.

A nice way to end the first day of '09. And as usual, the obligatory promise to post more in the future, which is a real goal these days.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:42 PM

    You're nearly two weeks overdue for a new post. Of course, I have no place to talk, since I just posted my first post in about 3+ months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to have to moderate your comment. :)

    I wasn't aware anyone read this old dusty website.

    ReplyDelete