1.10.2006

WTF is This?

Yeah, so I transferred my whole website back to my original Blogger site, but gave it a different name. This is now my official website.

Why the switch? Because wasting $9.95 a month on hosting a site is bullshit when you (1) don't update it, and (2) can do the same thing with Blogger, but without the nifty domain name. Now with Flickr, everything is pretty much free. I can host photos there and post them here. The only downside is I won't be able to host anything else, like movies or music, but who cares. There were only a few posts about that, anyway. But the other downside is some of my photos were hosted on my old site, so those will be gone. I'll have to update the site with that later. For now, it's up and running.

This will probably purge me of old readers and add some fresh meat to the audience. Not that there is one...yet.

Anyway, I decided to bring this site back online because as soon as I dumped Dreamhost and lost www.therealitystudio.com, I still felt some weird need to have a site. I just don't want to spend $9.95 a month on it when I can do it for free.

So this thing is back up. I've been up for 3 hours for no good reason and I'm tired as shit. In an hour and a half I take my rabbit in to have his nuts lopped off because he's turned into an evil monster who likes to bite me for no good reason. Hopefully this will cure his aggression and keep him from furiously humping the cat like it's the end of the world. One can only hope.

Next will be some major link dumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment