11.12.2005

Rollins on Montana

I've got tickets to see the Henry Rollins "25 Years of Bullshit" spoken word show here in downtown Missoula next weekend. He's making three stops in Montana and just got interviewed by the Great Falls, Montana newspaper, the Tribune.

Never one to disappoint, he had this to say about Montana:

"A few years ago, I started doing shows every once in awhile at the universities in Missoula and Bozeman, and I'd never really spent much time in Montana before and I just thought it was really beautiful and raw and intense," Rollins said. "Your point of view out the window is just incredible. I thought the people (of Montana) were really cool."

"I don't know a great deal about Montana, like as much as I know about the town I come from, but it's a very beautiful place. And people always strike me there as, kind of no B.S., just real cool people."

No comments:

Post a Comment