12.12.2004

SDPD at it's Finest

While purchasing my GameCube yesterday, I seen some cops parading around the mall parking lot on horseback, a couple hours after a jewelry store there got robbed. Not sure if it's related, but here's the photo. I'm the king of taking photos while driving. I had to get off the phone with Morgan, steer through the parking lot, and try to get this photo using my cell phone without the cops seeing me trying to get this photo. For some reason, when I take a camera out in public, everyone around me starts asking me questions and looking at me funny. You want to get some attention? Walk around in an urban area taking photos of things that people don't usually take photos of. People start talking real quick. One guy last week said he was going to sue me because he thought I was taking a picture of him. Seriously.

My question is...what the hell is a cop going to do on a horse? This is America, 2004. I don't think a cop on horseback is going to be able to fight a lot of crime that way. Maybe they ran out of funding for police vehicles.

Anyway, here's the cop photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment