10.21.2004

I Forgot to Mention...

So now that I'm going to go through the next few days remembering a ton of stuff that I've done over the past two months that I forgot to put on the previous post, here's one of them. I found a band called The Siderunners that I really like. I found them through the Evil Genius Chronicles Podcast last week and the second I heard the song "Due South" I knew I had to find the CD. Well, it's on iTunes and the album is called Ain't Inventin' the Wheel. You can find it on iTunes here if you're interested. Great music from a cowpunk (kinda country, kinda punk...trust me, it's good) band out of Chicago, Illinois. I'm not sure what to classify them as, but as Adam Curry would say, don't call it independent, it's just good fucking music.

In other news, my plans for world domination are almost complete. Oh wait...a Stewie moment. I've also been listening to the debates...uh, that's a whole separate entry altogether. Let's just say I'm not voting for Bush. Although, I must admit he didn't mispronounce as many things as I thought he would. But he's definitely not as comfortable talking in a public forum as John Kerry is. Not only that, but every time Bush screws up, many T-shirt companies get a lot more business. If you listened to the debates, you'll understand the "Internets" reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment