7.09.2004

Rejected iPod Engravings

This information is from this webpage: Rejected iPod Engravings. These are pretty funny.

"As you may know, you can order an iPod from the Apple Store with a custom, laser-engraved message. Apple has been rejecting some messages for editorial reasons. Think all these messages would make it past Apple's screening process?

Scratch your balls, not my metal.
Now you have two little white pocket rockets.
10,000 Stolen Tunes Inside*
Rip, Mix, Burn Down RIAA Headquarters*
Powder and razor blade not included.*
I Don't Do Windows
Something Small and White that Enrique Eglasias Isn't In.* ~wiredgargoyle
"One time at band camp.."
WARNING: Contains Yanni Box Set
10,000 reasons to ignore my wife
If only women's buttons were this easy to push.
This iPod makes up for my small hard disk.
Once you go small and white...
"With my iPod, I'm guilty of the crime of having too much iFun!!!
98% Liberace-free
Size Does Matter
Musically Disturbed
Lick My Shiny Metal Ass*
Weapons of Mass Distraction Inside ~wiredgargoyle
Contents Under Pressure from the RIAA ~wiredgargoyle
My other handheld is a PocketPC ~vostinar
I play with myself.* ~leonardom
CDs are for amish people! ~mustachioman
Quarter free jukebox ~mustachioman
WARNING: Do not put any form of muppet sing along's inside! ~stefan1234
Warning: May cause people to listen to music for hours ~stefan1234
FCUK WINDOWS ~lancew
Steal this? Will self destruct when used.* ~Anonymous
F uck Communism.* ~Anonymous (Actually on my Ipod)
Why drink and drive, When you can smoke and fly. ~tipx
I last 8 hrs. You last 2 minutes. Who's the man?
My iPod can beat up your honor roll student
Your mamma uses a walkman.
"Say hello to my little friend" ~iiikora

*Actually rejected by Apple.com during their free engraving promotion"

No comments:

Post a Comment