5.27.2004

Something New

This thing is undergoing changes right now, as you can tell. I haven't sorted it all out yet, so it's a work in progress, but I can assure you, it will be fixed soon enough. As you can see, there are a couple of changes to the right side, with the links. For one, I added an atom feed (if you don't know what this is, it doesn't apply). For two, I added a couple more links to websites I look at, as well as dropping a couple that I don't read too much of anymore. It's looking a little better now, but the problem is once you change a whole website, once the majority of it is created, you have to go back and change everything. That's why I like Blogger because you can do everything with the blog on it, and it's organized and simple. With Dreamweaver, I have to go in manually and change things, and when you have a site that was already mostly done, it's hard to go back and rework everything. It's a big link nightmare, trying to get everything to point to where you want it to go.

I'm finally done with my first semester of college, so I get two weeks off. Yay. I really miss my free time from before I started college. Next semester I'm taking Business 101 and Music 101, so I think I'm going to like those classes a little better than Economics and Sociology.

No comments:

Post a Comment