4.01.2004

Photo Post - Miscellaneous

These are just random photos culled from my archives.

Something weird happened one night when I was at Michael's house with the ash tray. Somehow the ashtray got too hot and cracked in half.

My Golden Age of Grotesque art show poster signed by Marilyn Manson...it says, "To Gary and Morgan":

Some spoof poster a friend made during the war taken from our Tomahawk shoot:

Iraqi dinar with Saddam Hussein on it:

Mazatlan, Mexico, November 2002:

My cousin. Yeah, we were drunk. So what?:

My only tattoo on my right shoulder that I got in Seattle Summer of 2002:

Tomahawk launch in the daytime:

Woods by my cousin's old house, in negative:

More woods, in sepia:

A wreck I caught sometime around Halloween 2002. One car ended up on top of the other, however that happens:

This is a photo of a car on fire that I caught on the highway:

No comments:

Post a Comment