1.23.2004

Updates

Ok, this post is actually from today. A few updates to be sure.

All posts to my website will be made from this "blog." The reason I did this is because this thing is fully automated now that I have it set up and all I have to do is go in here like I'm writing an email and it automatically updates for me, and archives everything.

I know it's been almost a month since I've been on here, but I plan on tweaking this little thing to perfection to incorporate it into my website.

Lately I've been reading 1984, although it's going a little slow. I will get through it, however.

I start college on February 2nd, taking Economics and Sociology, both are just basic classes.

The Silvermen have posted something they found on my website here (the bottom of the page).

No comments:

Post a Comment